"Dumaguete" was coined from the Visayan word “daggit” which means to snatch. Legend says that because of the frequent marauding attacks of the Muslim pirates on the coastal town, and the power to attract and keep her visitors for good, hence, the word "dumaguet" meaning "to swoop" was christened to the village of Dumaguete. Let this city capture you with its simple and relaxing vibe. Go Hotels Dumaguete is situated just 20-25 minutes from the airport.
Room and Hotel Information
- Rooms are 16-22 sqm in size
- 102 rooms (60 Twin, 42 Queen)
- Accommodation: Maximum of 2 people per room
- Strictly no smoking in the rooms. Penalty of Php1,000 will be collected upon negligence of this rule.
- Beds are of high quality; 100% cotton sheets with duvet covers complete with chiropractic and high quality non-allergenic pillows
- Rooms come with individually controlled air-condition units
- Private bathroom with hot and cold rain shower and handheld showers
- Bathroom inclusions: 2 bath towels, foot towels, single use soap and shampoo with conditioner, and tissue paper
- Standard 220V universal sockets
- 22 inch LCD TV with cable
- In-room phones for room-to-room calls only
- Free wi-fi in rooms and on the lobbies
- In-room safe
- Make-up room service available from 11am to 2pm only. Additional make-up room: Php500
- Hair dryer, flat iron with board available upon request: Php100 per use
- 24hr CCTV security
- Conference room good for 20-25 persons
- Check in time: 2:00pm, check out time: 11:00am
- Luggage storage : Php50 per luggage
- Located beside Robinsons Place Dumaguete
Find us here!
Calindagan cor. South Road, Dumaguete Central Business District, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental
Contact Number :
+63 (35) 522 1100 | 522 1102 | +63 998 840 2608
How to Get There :
Located within the Dumaguete Central Business District, Go Hotels is about 5km from Dumaguete Airport, and is easily accessible by regular public transport. Guests with private transports can park at the premises for free.
Promos and Packages