Enjoy discounts and tons of perks at Go Hotels!
All roads lead to Go Hotels this long weekend 💚💛
Go and enjoy the perks we have prepared for every Juan!
• Free Hello Panda from Daiso Japan at Go Hotels Mandaluyong, Manila Airport Road, Otis-Manila, Timog-Quezon City
• Free Strawberry S’mores from B & P at Go Hotels Mandaluyong and Ortigas Center
• Free 12oz orange juice or iced tea from Country Style for every single purchase of any regular items. Available at Go Hotels Cubao-Quezon City, Ermita Manila, Mandaluyong, Manila Airport Road, North Edsa-Quezon City, Otis-Manila, and Timog-Quezon City.
• Enjoy 10% off on all massage services of Sparkle Treatment Center Spa in Go Hotels Mandaluyong and get free Diamond Peel
• Avail 15% off on regular massage for couple and Ultimate Relaxation Packages of Venus Touch Spa in Go Hotels Ortigas Center, Manila Airport Road, Timog-Quezon City, and Ermita-Manila
• Get 15% off on every regular massage services of LiveWell Spa in Go Hotels Bacolod
• Enjoy 10% off on regular massage, 20% off on all body and skin care services, and 25% off on the couple regular massage package of Essence in Go Hotels Tacloban
Terms and Conditions:
1. To avail discounts from our partners, hotel guests must stay at any participating Go Hotels branches on February 12, 2018 until February 18, 2018.
Mandaluyong, Ortigas-Center, Ermita-Manila, Otis-Manila, Timog Quezon City, Cubao-Quezon City, North Edsa-Quezon City, Manila Airport Road
2. Guest must present their hotel key card as proof to avail the discounts.
3. Discounts and partners per location may vary.
4. For complete list of discounts and partner establishments, please visit www.gohotels.ph for more details.
5. Not valid in conjunction with other promotions of participating establishments.
6. In the purchase of goods and services, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount offered by our partners or the discount provided under the expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
Guest Perk: SkinWhite Classic Lotion
Be #BrighterTogether with Skinwhite!
Get free Skinwhite Classic lotion this December when you stay in any Go Hotels branch.
*Available until supplies last.
Save yourself from hassle and go to BGC via free shuttle!
Free shuttle service from Go Hotels Mandaluyong to Bonifacio Global City
TIME SCHEDULE: 6:00 AM, 8:00 AM, 10:00 AM
- 11th Ave. cor. Triangle Drive (11th Corp Center)
- University Parkway
- 9th cor. 36th Street (Uptown Mall)
- 11th Ave. cor. 28th Street (W Building/Audi)
- 9th Ave. (Nutriasia)
- 25th and 26th Street (RCBC Building)
- 26th Street cor. 3rd Ave. (Net One Building)
- 31st Street (Bonifacio Stopover)
- 32nd Street and 7th Ave. (Globe Tower)
- 9th Ave. cor. 32nd Street (NAC Tower)
- Venice Piazza, McKinley
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Shuttle service is available from Monday to Friday starting November 2, 2017 (except holidays).
- Shuttle service is open to Go Hotels Mandaluyong’s in-house guests. It may also be availed by guests booked under company provided that there are available seats.
- Seats are on FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis. Shuttle will only have 14 available seats per trip.
- In order for the shuttle service to proceed, minimum number of passenger is one (1) and maximum of fourteen (14).
- Shuttle service shall leave the hotel premises as scheduled. To avoid delays, time of departure shall be strictly followed.
- Guest must register at the front desk at least one (1) day prior desired schedule and will be issued a ticket number which would confirm their seat. Seat reservations can also be availed on the day itself provided there are available seats. Guest to provide the following details:
- Room no.
- Drop off point
Upon boarding, ticket will be collected by the driver. No ticket, no seat policy will be strictly implemented. A copy of shuttle service ticket shall be filed by the Front Desk Officer for monitoring purposes.
7. Guests who signed up for a specific schedule should strictly follow such, nonetheless, his/her ticket would be forfeited.
8. Due to unpredictable traffic conditions in the city, delays in arrival or departure to the point of destination may be expected.
9. Go Hotels is not liable for any loss or damaged of items inside the vehicle.
For inquiries, please contact the following:
- Front Desk at 398-8121
- Customer Service Hotline at 398-8788 or 0917-888-7788 (Mondays to Sundays, 8:00am to 6:30pm)
- Corporate Sales Hotline at 397-0168 (Mondays to Fridays, 8:00 am to 6:30pm)
View Older Post
8 Reasons To Stay At Go Hotels Manila Airport Road Near NAIA by Turista Trails
Arriving tired from a trip abroad or a provincial destination, a Metro Manila layover at a decent hotel is always the best travel decision to make. With the presence of the newly-opened Go Hotels Manila Airport Road that’s just 10 minutes away from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA), you suddenly have a great deal that will certainly not just be a dreary stopover. The venue, after all, is unlike other budget hotels along Quirino Avenue which look drab or, worse, reminiscent of a hospital. The 11th Go Hotels branch prides itself on the brand’s image and proven track record for being an essential service hotel. This means that every guest can expect to experience basic guestroom features after check-in from a comfy bed, air conditioning, LED cable TV, in-room safe, to towels with bath essentials (soap and shampoo). What’s more, there’s strong Wi-Fi access for those who can’t afford to be offline during one’s stay. All in all, it’s value for money.
With more than 130 rooms currently for booking in a well-served area, the hotel can almost guarantee an available room even on short notice. However, the hotel encourages guests to book early for less the cost which is something that a frequent traveler friend of mine loves to do in Go Hotels’ other existing branches. For as low as Php388, depending on the date of booking in relation to the date of stay, he usually saves a lot and gets to spend where it matters — on other stuff like travel souvenirs, commute fare, expensive meals, etc.
In my case, a two-night stay at this newly-opened hotel branch along Quirino Avenue in Barangay Tambo is a lifesaver since I was scheduled to attend a work-related exhibition at the nearby SMX Convention Center. The event venue is just 5 minutes away at the Mall of Asia Complex anyway and it’s easy to get a cab in the area, rain or shine. From my booked guestroom’s window, I could actually see both the complex and the distant airport. Such unobstructed views in Metro Manila are priceless nowadays.
Still uncertain if Go Hotels Manila Airport Road is worth booking for your next layover? Check out these eight simple reasons that may finally convince you to book a stay soon:
1. Transport Access
Since the hotel is just 10 minutes away from the airport, a transport access or airport shuttle is available for guests to arrange. This service is quite crucial for travelers in between trips because the shuttle service reduces idle time in long queues at taxi bays.
|View of the nearby airport from my hotel room window|
|A connecting room for large group guests|
2. Windsor Beds
The pocket sprung mattress that make up the hotel’s comfy bed is the fundamental basis for one’s relaxing layover. It enhances one’s restful sleep as each of its individual pocket spring moves freely from one another as it conforms to your body shape, evenly distributing your weight. This means that it’s absolutely sensational for power naps as well.
“The pocket sprung mattress that make up the hotel’s comfy bed is the fundamental basis for one’s relaxing layover.”
3. Service Plus
As an essential service hotel, you’re guaranteed the basic guestroom features and amenities. However, you can also arrange with the hotel, whether via online booking or upon check-in, other needs that you may have during your stay like a hearty meal for breakfast or a toiletry kit that’s comprised of the basic bath essentials but with the addition of a hair conditioner, body lotion, bath gel, toothbrush and cotton buds.
|Meeting Room for Php1,500 per four hours for guests|
|My hearty breakfast at the ground floor of the hotel|
4. Free Wi-Fi Access
The room rate is inclusive of Wi-Fi access which means that there’s no reason for any guest to be offline when there’s a chance to tinker with one’s smartphone, tablet or laptop. During my stay, I was able to ascertain the Wi-Fi access to be strong and reliable. It’s also considered family-friendly because porn sites are blocked which deters the presence of sleazy guests at the hotel’s premises. If they’re usually spotted at rickety inns, Go Hotels Manila Airport Road is one venue that’s safe for guests with kids.
|(left) Unlike other Go Hotels branches, this one has a bidet in the toilet; (right) Super Shower|
5. Super Shower
I’ve stayed in a couple of other Go Hotels branches in the past and its super shower was one of the main reasons why I made repeat bookings. It’s always a great complement to the room’s comfy bed as its shower design is also not short on luxury. As a result, a relaxing stay is always guaranteed to be seamless from the bathroom to the bedroom.
|At the official opening|
6. Fun Vibe
With signature neon colors splashed in selected parts of the hotel’s facade and interiors, the fun vibe is palpable right at the onset. What enhances it is the warm and friendly hospitality of the hotel’s staff. As a friend of mine usually rants regarding hotel stays, being acknowledged as a guest is always a good indicator of a relaxing layover. And, it’s a good boost to one’s long stay as a guest is assured that he or she is being looked after with care.
|The hotel hallway|
7. Safe and Secure
Electronic key cards are automatically issued to guests upon check-in and these are used on guestroom doors and elevators to prevent any stranger loitering in the hotel’s premises. Inside the guestroom, an in-room safe is provided for one’s valuables.
8. LCD Cable TV
I’ve stayed at a luxury hotel before with a vintage TV set that’s as small as an old computer which was a major turn-off especially because the bedroom was quite spacious. With this hotel, however, the LCD TV was satisfying to use basically because it’s the right size for the room’s space and it’s wall-mounted for lazy mornings when you just want to watch the news in bed.
All in all, my two-night stay at Go Hotels Manila Airport Road was quite relaxing thanks to seven of the eight reasons I cited. I’m yet to test its airport shuttle soon for my upcoming revisit of Davao City, but that’s going to be another travel story. What made my check-out memorable was that it coincided with the hotel’s official opening ceremony which is why I got to hobnob with some of the brand’s people and special guests.
|Official opening of Go Hotels Manila Airport Road|
Book at Go Hotels Ortigas Center Today!
Ortigas Center is fast becoming a progressive complex. Known as a financial and central business district, its location is spot on as it is found along the boundaries of Pasig City, Mandaluyong City and Quezon City. Companies in the field of finance, banking, broadcasting, energy, business process outsourcing and much more can be found here. In the midst of the hustle and bustle of work responsibilities and meeting deadlines, a lot of commercial (malls, restaurants, cafes and eateries galore!), educational and religious institutions, and residential spaces can be found around the area.
Ortigas certainly offers a work-play balance and we’re adding to that roster of reasons to visit this hub as we open Go Hotels Ortigas-Center! Our 8th branch is located along Garnet Road, Ortigas Center and is a walking distance away from Robinsons Galleria. It will offer services and amenities guests have loved with past seven branches such as the overhead rainshower, Windsor beds, cabled TV and many more. Our accommodating staff will be there to welcome you!
We are accepting online bookings for October 1, 2014 onwards. Go ahead and book online now at www.gohotels.ph!
Situated around 20 minutes away by motorboat or ferry, Guimaras is easily accessible from Iloilo. In fact, from certain parts in Iloilo, you could already see this neighboring island!
Well-known for its agricultural products and most especially the mangoes, all things mango can be found here such as mango biscocho, mango pizza, and even mango pizza! Guimaras has its numerous beaches to boast of as well. This island is home to the Guisi Lighthouse and Trappist Monastery, which are some of its tourist come-ons.
Before it was made an independent province back in 1992, Guimaras was a sub-province of Iloilo. You could also visit the Guimaras museum or hire a tour guide to know more about this quiet and beautiful island.
And if you’re looking for an affordable yet quality stay, Go Hotels Iloilo is around 10 minutes away from the port to and from Iloilo! Another easy access! No need to think twice to book now! 😉
View Older Post
See how Richard C felt about his stay in Cubao!
Overall I like my stay in this new hotel. Nice and Accommodating staffs. I hope they will continue the good service that they have started. I will definitely visit this hotel again. Thanks for nice stay.
Go Hotels Cubao-Quezon City
Review by Chula Vista
Location: ✔️ Room: ✔️ Bed Comfort: ✔️ Staff: ✔️ Cleanliness of property: ✔️
I stayed between May 9 and 23, 2017 and never experienced anything negative! The room has a “brand-new” look, feel and smell and the separate toilet has a bidet! The bed and the pillows are so comfy and cushy! Kudos to the staff, esp. the security on duty the afternoon of May 20 who turned in my wallet which I inadvertently left on the table in the restaurant area, and MOD Marilen. Having been Front Desk Supervisor @ the Westin San Diego in California, I must say the attitude, professionalism and communication skills of the front desk staff are comparable to those in the US! Keep up the good work! I definitely will consider your property the next time I come to visit — with my discriminating family!
Go Hotels North Edsa-Quezon City
See how Butchoppo felt about his stay!
Satisfied customer here keep it up thanks for that lovely smile from your front desk, we were able to rest silently, bed sheets are whitely cleaned, 8 hours sleep done. restroom rate as 4 star pillow are so comfortable
Go Hotels North Edsa-Quezon City
View Older Post