Create Your Own Adventure with Go Hotels!!!
Join today and win one of these exciting prizes:
an overnight stay at Go Hotels, Herschel bag, Instax mini 8 or a quadcopter!
• Follow us on Facebook (fb.com/gohotels.ph) and Instagram (@gohotels_ph)!
• Watch our video on Youtube (www.tinyurl.com/CreateYourOwnAdventureVideo) and share it on your Facebook wall! This will serve as your inspiration for creating your own video.
• Make sure your accounts are set to public so we can see your posts.
• Create a 15-second video on Instagram by compiling photos or videos of your travels and adventures in the Philippines! Ensure materials used are your own.
• Any app or program may be used for editing.
• Background music for your post should be A Place for Every Juan by Kian Ransom which can be downloaded here (www.tinyurl.com/CreateYourOwnAdventureMusic).
• Describe your post in one sentence and include “#GoCreateYourOwnAdventure with @gohotels_ph! Join their giveaway today!” in your caption.
(Example: Batanes, I’ll be back! “#GoCreateYourOwnAdventure with @gohotels_ph! Join their giveaway today!)
• Maximum of TWO (2) entries per person only. Flooding of videos is discouraged and will automatically be disqualified.
• 5 adventurers with the most inspiring videos will be our winners!
• One grand winner will receive the UDI U818A-1 Discovery Quadcopter, one runner up will receive a Herschel bag and two runners up will receive a Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 each. Plus, all winners will receive an overnight stay valid for any Go Hotels branch!
• Contest period is from August 3 to 31, 2015. Winners will be announced on September 2, 2015 and will have until November 3, 2015 to claim their prize.
• Winners will be contacted by a Go Hotels representative via email on how to claim their prize.
• Winners shall be responsible in claiming or pick up of their prize at Go Hotels’ Head Office at Ortigas Center, Pasig City. If winner can’t claim the prize personally, he/she may authorize someone to claim on his/her behalf.
• Once uploaded, participant agrees and allows Go Hotels to use contest videos for marketing collaterals.
• Robinsons Land Corporation’s employees and immediate families up to the second degree are ineligible to join the contest.
Travel Insurance Available Now!!!
IT ONLY TAKES
TO INSURE YOUR ADVENTURE!
TRAVEL INSURANCE COVERAGE IS FOR 10 DAYS FROM CHECK-IN.
Go Hotels Butuan is NOW OPEN!!
GO HOTELS BUTUAN!
Robinsons Place Butuan
J.C. Aquino Ave., Brgy. Bayanihan, Butuan City
(085) 3411568/ (085) 3411570/ (085) 3411571
Book now! See you there, every Juan!
View Older Post
Book at Go Hotels Ortigas Center Today!
Ortigas Center is fast becoming a progressive complex. Known as a financial and central business district, its location is spot on as it is found along the boundaries of Pasig City, Mandaluyong City and Quezon City. Companies in the field of finance, banking, broadcasting, energy, business process outsourcing and much more can be found here. In the midst of the hustle and bustle of work responsibilities and meeting deadlines, a lot of commercial (malls, restaurants, cafes and eateries galore!), educational and religious institutions, and residential spaces can be found around the area.
Ortigas certainly offers a work-play balance and we’re adding to that roster of reasons to visit this hub as we open Go Hotels Ortigas-Center! Our 8th branch is located along Garnet Road, Ortigas Center and is a walking distance away from Robinsons Galleria. It will offer services and amenities guests have loved with past seven branches such as the overhead rainshower, Windsor beds, cabled TV and many more. Our accommodating staff will be there to welcome you!
We are accepting online bookings for October 1, 2014 onwards. Go ahead and book online now at www.gohotels.ph!
Situated around 20 minutes away by motorboat or ferry, Guimaras is easily accessible from Iloilo. In fact, from certain parts in Iloilo, you could already see this neighboring island!
Well-known for its agricultural products and most especially the mangoes, all things mango can be found here such as mango biscocho, mango pizza, and even mango pizza! Guimaras has its numerous beaches to boast of as well. This island is home to the Guisi Lighthouse and Trappist Monastery, which are some of its tourist come-ons.
Before it was made an independent province back in 1992, Guimaras was a sub-province of Iloilo. You could also visit the Guimaras museum or hire a tour guide to know more about this quiet and beautiful island.
And if you’re looking for an affordable yet quality stay, Go Hotels Iloilo is around 10 minutes away from the port to and from Iloilo! Another easy access! No need to think twice to book now!
View Older Post
See how Jane S. felt about her stay!
I like the atmosphere of the tables and chairs outside the rooms where you can eat your food .. there is a small food outlet at the lobby and vendor machines for coffee and snacks if you have a late arrival .. Robinsons Mall is downstairs with a variety of restos, supermarket, pharmacy, hairdresser etc etc .. the rooms are quite generous for space, clean, the hot water and aircon are good .. highly recommend for long or short stay
Review by Marz Dela Pena
#GoHotelsIloilo is ♥..stayed there for a week,since day 1,the service never change and for that,i salute every staff for making my vacation a stress free and memorable one..Good Job Guys.!
-Marz Dela Pena via FB
Review by Herbert Alvarez
Who says there’s no such as a free Lunch? staying @ gohotels with their Low rates just seemed Like it. our stay was more than a treat and we wouLd Love to be at any gohotels location.
View Older Post