Introducing the Circle of Clean Standards for Keeping Guests Safe and Protected
Before You Fly and During Check-in
1. Check with your airline if web check-in service is available so that you may register and accomplish all necessary forms and requirements needed prior to checking in. Also, ensure you have a confirmed booking at a hotel where you will be staying while waiting for your COVID-19 test results.
2. Book your stay with Go Hotels and Summit Hotels and Resorts while you wait for the test results to be sent, and for the medical certificate to be issued. Both hotel brands have ongoing offers specially created for the balikbayans:
a. For Summit Hotels and Resorts: https://www.summithotels.ph/top-deals/little-something-balikbayans
b. For Go Hotels: https://www.gohotels.ph/go-hotels/promos-and-packages/happy-be-home
3. Upon check-in, accomplish the Declaration and Waiver Form to confirm that you are healthy and fit to travel.
4. After checking in online ar at the airport, accomplish the Electronic Health Locator Form and Arrival Card at https://188.8.131.52/PAHD-Form/Register and save the QR code for presentation to the Immigration Office upon your arrival.
When You Arrive
5. Upon arrival, there will be a briefing conducted by the Philippine Coast Guard.
6. Fill out the Affidavit of Undertaking which will be submitted before exiting the terminal.
7. Present your passport and the QR code sent to you after accomplishing the e-CIF to the verification and barcoding booth.
8. Pay for your RT-PCR Test amounting to Php4,500. You will be given three (3) barcode stickers that you will be handing out to proceed with your COVID-19 RT-PCR Test. Once finished, you will be given a sticker to be placed on the back of your passport.
9. Clear with immigration and present the QR code sent to your e-mail after accomplishing the Electronic Health Locator Form and Arrival Card. Claim your baggage at the designated carousel and clear with Customs Check.
10. Submit the Affidavit of Undertaking before exiting the terminal.
11. Proceed to your booked hotel through your preferred mode of transportation.
At The Quarantine Hotel
12. Check-in at your hotel and wait for the release of your COVID-19 test results that will be sent to the e-mail address that you have provided.
Staying with us soon?
Accomplish your Health & Travel Declaration Form online. Simply scan the QR code or click this link: https://www.gohotels.ph/go-hotels/happy-to-care/health-and-travel-declaration-qr-codes-links-directory