A talk with our Senior Business Development Director, Ms. Erica Sarmiento Lim
Robinsons Hotels and Resorts' multi-faceted initiative to showcase its unceasing commitment to CARE - Creating A Remarkable Experience for every guest staying in any of our properties.
Robinsons Hotels and Resorts' Director of Training and Quality Assurance, Mr. Reynante M. Sagun, shares how to keep a grateful heart in these trying times.
Gokongwei Brothers Foundation (GBF) announces the establishment of P100 Million fund to mitigate COVID-19 impact.
The Gokongwei Brothers Foundation (GBF) today announced the establishment of a P100 million fund to help fight the ongoing impact of the COVID-19 pandemic in the country. The fund earmarked by GBF is over and above the ongoing initiatives that the various companies under the Gokongwei Group, one of the largest and highly diversified conglomerates in the country, are spearheading on their own.
In announcing its initiative, the philanthropic arm of the Gokongwei Group said that the P100 million fund will be used to support two key beneficiaries: national and local frontline health providers currently serving in various hospitals to combat the dreaded disease and the local communities where the conglomerate’s businesses operate.
As an immediate step, GBF will provide urgently needed personal protective equipment (PPE), such as surgical masks, for health care front liners, as well as rapid test kits. The U.P. Medical Foundation, Inc. and PGH Medical Foundation, Inc. are among the select institutions in GBF’s priority list.
Alongside GBF’s efforts, the various companies of the Gokongwei Group have also stepped up their efforts to render assistance to its various stakeholders.
From its food manufacturing arm URC, the company is donating its food products that are basic necessities such as Great Taste coffee, Magic Crackers, Nissin Cup Noodles, Refresh Mineral Water and Vitasoy drinks which they intend to distribute to health workers in different hospitals now at the frontlines of the battle versus the deadly virus.
Its real estate property arm Robinsons Land Corp. (RLC) is providing support for the purchase of test kits for various hospitals in the NCR. RLC will also be waiving rental charges for all non-operational tenants of its various malls for the period during which the mall is closed because of the community quarantine. Through the rent condonation RLC aims to assist their tenant establishments reallocate funds and allow them to extend financial assistance to their employees for this emergency.
Robinsons Bank has announced that it is providing payment extension to its customers for various loan products.
Its retail affiliate Robinsons Retail Holdings, Inc., through its various formats, namely Robinsons Supermarket, The Marketplace, Shopwise, Ministop, and South Star Drugs and TGP, has been operating to continuously serve the needs of Filipinos consumers on a limited time period in compliance with the community quarantine in place.
Since the COVID-19 situation escalated, CebPac has been enabling thousands of passengers, who have flights until April 30, the opportunity to rebook their flight anytime until June 30 or place the cost of the ticket in a travel fund to be used for future travel.
Before You Fly and During Check-in
1. Check with your airline if web check-in service is available so that you may register and accomplish all necessary forms and requirements needed prior to checking in. Also, ensure you have a confirmed booking at a hotel where you will be staying while waiting for your COVID-19 test results.
2. Book your stay with Go Hotels and Summit Hotels and Resorts while you wait for the test results to be sent, and for the medical certificate to be issued. Both hotel brands have ongoing offers specially created for the balikbayans:
a. For Summit Hotels and Resorts: https://www.summithotels.ph/top-deals/little-something-balikbayans
b. For Go Hotels: https://www.gohotels.ph/go-hotels/promos-and-packages/happy-be-home
3. Upon check-in, accomplish the Declaration and Waiver Form to confirm that you are healthy and fit to travel.
4. After checking in online ar at the airport, accomplish the Electronic Health Locator Form and Arrival Card at https://126.96.36.199/PAHD-Form/Register and save the QR code for presentation to the Immigration Office upon your arrival.
When You Arrive
5. Upon arrival, there will be a briefing conducted by the Philippine Coast Guard.
6. Fill out the Affidavit of Undertaking which will be submitted before exiting the terminal.
7. Present your passport and the QR code sent to you after accomplishing the e-CIF to the verification and barcoding booth.
8. Pay for your RT-PCR Test amounting to Php4,500. You will be given three (3) barcode stickers that you will be handing out to proceed with your COVID-19 RT-PCR Test. Once finished, you will be given a sticker to be placed on the back of your passport.
9. Clear with immigration and present the QR code sent to your e-mail after accomplishing the Electronic Health Locator Form and Arrival Card. Claim your baggage at the designated carousel and clear with Customs Check.
10. Submit the Affidavit of Undertaking before exiting the terminal.
11. Proceed to your booked hotel through your preferred mode of transportation.
At The Quarantine Hotel
12. Check-in at your hotel and wait for the release of your COVID-19 test results that will be sent to the e-mail address that you have provided.
Staying with us soon?
Accomplish your Health & Travel Declaration Form online. Simply scan the QR code or click this link: https://www.gohotels.ph/go-hotels/happy-to-care/health-and-travel-declaration-qr-codes-links-directory