Who We Are
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that RLC-RHR does not own nor control, nor to people that RLC-RHR does not employ nor manage.
Why is Your Data Being Collected
Generally, we collect, use, and disclose your personal data for the following purposes:
- To complete your service request and purchase transaction;
- To respond to your queries or proposals;
- To handle complaints;
- To maintain the security of our premises, projects, and events;
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations issued by the government and regulatory bodies;
- To improve our products and services; and
- To provide updates on our new events, services, products, and promotions that may be relevant to you.
How Data is Being Collected
- We may collect personal information from you when you:
- Purchase our products or use our services;
- Visit our websites (gohotels.ph, summithotels.ph, and robinsonshotels.com);
- Contact us through various methods such as application forms, e-mails and letters, telephone calls and conversations;
- Visit our hotels, offices, projects, and events;
- Participate in customer surveys or when you sign up for any of our promotions;
- We receive endorsements from your agents and business partners.
What Data is Collected
The personal information which may be collected include the following:
- Your name, birth date, email address, home address, contact number, nationality, and identifying documents such as passports and any government-issued ID;
- Payment information;
- Information relating to your rewards membership that we are affiliated with;
- Information about your flight arrival and departure, stay and room type preferences, and services requested by you and provided by us;
- Aggregated information wherein personal information is automatically collected such as IP addresses, website use, and website traffic data.
How Long is Your Data Retained
Subject to applicable requirements of the DPA, we will retain your personal data for us as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with legal, regulatory and internal requirements.
How Your Data May be Shared
RLC-RHR will not sell nor rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. RLC-RHR will only share your personal information to others when:
- It is necessary in order to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal processes;
- We comply with existing government and regulatory agency requirements; or
- We find that your actions violate our Terms and Conditions, or our hotel policies for specific products and or services.
How We Protect Your Data
We have put in place physical, technical, and organizational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data. Access is limited to authorized employees, business, and service partners who are fully trained in handling your information.
Rights of the Data Subject
RLC-RHR acknowledges your rights as a data subject under the DPA. You are entitled to exercise the following rights, if applicable:
- Right to be informed;
- Right to reasonable access
- Right to object;
- Right to erasure or blocking;
- Right to rectification;
- Right to data portability;
- Right to file a complaint; and
- Right to be indemnified.
RLC-RHR through the Data Protection Office will ensure that your rights are strictly respected.
We may amend this policy from time to time to comply with applicable laws and regulations. Any updates or changes will be posted on our official website.
Contact Information - Data Protection Office
Data Protection Office – Robinsons Land Corporation
Address: Level 2, Galleria Corporate Center, EDSA cor. Ortigas Ave., 1100 Quezon City
Contact number: (632) 397 1888 / (63) 998 840 3172
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org